The relationship you have with money is a reflection on the relationship you have with yourself. Not only do I thoughtfully address financial challenges, but my mission is to also attend to the emotional, psychological, behavioral, and relational hurdles that are intertwined.
By addressing the area of money, clients notice a ripple affect on all the other areas in their lives (the relationship they have with themselves and others, their career, their health, their overall life satisfaction, etc.)
Going through my financial therapy leads clients to create an authentic, purposeful and meaningful life that truly inspires them and allows them to experience abundance.
I met many people with lots of money, but very few people with wealth.
ARE YOUR READY TO CLAIM YOUR WEALTH
How To Work With Me
Manage your emotions
Then manage your money
Personal Therapy packages
Consider This If:
- You recognize that you have limiting beliefs around money
- Money has been an area that is vague and confusing in your life
- You are ready to explore, share and move past your obstacles
- You are committed and open to the process
- You want a purposeful, meaningful, and fulfilling life
Wealth is an attitude
Beyond someone’s net worth statement (although this is certainly an element). My Financial Therapy coaching is intended to create a space for healing and exploration. My mission to allow people to experience holistic wealth, which is accessible to us all.
My Energy Exchange:
Having access to coaching and therapy is a privilege; therefore, I am keen on ensuring that I try to the best of my ability to make myself available to those ready and are in need for my service. In building my business, I wanted to uphold 2 values: abundance and accessibility.
- Abundance: trusting in the flow of money and having full faith in the viability and success of my vision.
- Accessibility: Creating avenues of participation for those in underserved communities, low-income families and newcomers.
For that I offer creative pricing and sliding scale options. Each service I offer is unique. To explore your own energy exchange with me, please book a consultation here.
Aseel’s support to breakthrough money stigma is very inspiring. These are difficult conversations to have and she has the grace and strength of heart to lead them. She’s helped me explore my own struggling money mindset and move towards a more resourced and abundant spirit, supporting me in my creative journey of entrepreneurship.
Alida Finnie, Nutrition Therapist and Registered Dietitian
If you are looking for a community of authentic souls that are committed to their growth while also supporting you on your own journey, then group coaching is the unforgettable experience awaiting you.
Group coaching is a scared space for us to gather and explore the topic of money through storytelling. I have a consultation call with anyone interested to join to curate the right experience.
Consider this if:
- You would be comfortable sharing in a group setting
- You can hold space for other people’s vulnerability
- You are committed to show up for yourself and the group
- You are open to receiving feedback on coaching in front of the group
- You come in with an open heart and mind ready to give and receive